I hope you all enjoyed the Mid-Autumn holiday. As our next Newsletter won’t be published until 9th October, I wanted to remind you of some important dates coming up.
- Tomorrow – 30th September: HK Community Chest Dress Casual Day at BHS. We suggest a minimum donation of $10 per student to support the work of the HK Community Chest.
- Thursday 1st September– Public Holiday – School Closed
- Friday 2nd October – ESF CPD day – School Closed
- 6th and 8th October– Parent-Teacher Consultations. Appointments to be made via the Gateway.
- 12th and 13th October– School Photos. Please see the following information:
School Photographs 12th – 13th October 2015
Our school photographer will be in Beacon Hill on Monday 12th and Tuesday 13th October. All children should come to school in their school uniforms on these days. If your child has PE on Monday or Tuesday then please make sure that they bring their PE kit to school and they will be able to change at school.
For those of you who have more than one child at Beacon Hill the sibling photographs will be taken on Friday 16th October. If you would like a sibling photograph then please click on the link below and fill in the online form to book a space.
If you have any questions then please email Mr. Pheasant: email@example.com