As from August 2022 all students will be wearing the new school uniform. All uniform items can be viewed and purchased at: www.schooluniform.hk
How to purchase:
- Credit card and PayPal can be used for payment
- If you want to try on uniforms for sizing, you can visit the office and fitting rooms at Unit B1, 1/F, Tai Cheung (Liberal) Factory Building, 3 Wing Ming Street, Lai Chi Kok (Exit B1), Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- When entering the website, simply click on the Beacon Hill School logo and then you can navigate at ease through the site. You will see the full range of uniform.
- Free delivery for orders over $500
Guidelines for wearing the uniform:
- The school doesn’t designate summer and winter uniform dates. This will be left to the parents’ choice.
- The uniform is to be worn with the shirt left outside (not tucked in). Black school shoes (not trainers) and white ankle socks are to be worn to complement the design.
- When wearing long pants, black or navy socks are required.
- When wearing the skort (skirt with shorts) in the warm weather, white ankle socks are required.
- When wearing the skort (skirt with shorts) in the cooler weather, black or navy tights or knee high socks are to be worn. No leggings.
- No undergarments should be visible.
- PE kit is worn for PE & expressive arts on the days that are timetabled. Any sport shoes / trainers suitable for running & vigorous activity can be worn white ankle socks are required.
- The navy ESF school cap will be required for outdoor activities. This can also be purchased on the uniform website.
- All new students will need to purchase the red ESF library bag & the navy ESF backpack. These can be also be purchased on the uniform website.