Introduction from the Principal
Teaching Staff Posts
Support Staff Posts
Thank you for showing an interest in working with us. I would encourage you to look through our website to find out further information about our school. All current vacancies will be listed on the tabs above.
Beacon Hill School is a 3-form entry primary school catering for 540 students. We follow the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP), which provides a framework to shape our curriculum and the way we learn.
What we expect from our staff
Beacon Hill school is a happy and inspiring place of learning. Our students feel challenged and inspired by our engaging curriculum and our approaches to learning and teaching. Our families place high value on education and work in partnership with staff to ensure every child can be the best that they can be. Our learning is active and engaging, supported by innovative and flexible learning environments. The staff is committed and dedicated and they work collaboratively to provide a personalised approach. If you are considering working with us, you will need to be energetic, self-motivated and a life-long learner who is passionate about making a difference.
We expect the best of our students and so, of course, we want only the very best staff to lead and challenge them. If you want to join us, these are the things that we will ask you to do.
- Commit to the ESF and our School’s Guiding Statements and be passionate about making a difference.
- Have the capacity to engage, inspire and motivate students to bring out the best in them.
- Think internationally and be committed to developing global citizens.
- Care passionately about students and colleagues.
- Have high expectations in all areas and build belief in students that they can all succeed.
- Understand, believe and promote the principles and practice of inclusion.
- Be committed to your own personal and professional development.
- Be skilled in applications of Information and Communications Technology.
- Enjoy excellent professional relationships with all colleagues, students and parents.
- Have excellent communication skills.
We also expect that you will:
- Make a significant contribution to the wider School community’s events and activities.
- follow the policies of the School and of ESF
- comply with all expectations of a teacher’s contractual obligations.
In return, we make a commitment to you and to your professional development to ensure your time with us is professionally rewarding and personally satisfying.
Beacon Hill School currently has some vacancies, please see below.
Main Scale Class Teacher
LSC SEN Teacher
No Vacancy at the moment