If your child is going to withdraw from the school, please complete and submit the Student Withdrawal Form via the ESF App at least one calendar month before the last attendance date.
If you are withdrawing your child at the end of this academic year, please complete and submit the Student Withdrawal Form via the ESF App on or before 1 June. Otherwise, we will assume that your child is returning after summer and parents are liable to the tuition fees for September even if the student does not return to school.
- If a family has more than one child attending ESF schools, please submit an individual withdrawal notice for each child.
- Tuition fees are charged for a complete month. There’s no pro-rata adjustment for attendance for part of a month.
- Any change of last attendance date / cancellation of withdrawal is subject to the availability of school places at respective schools.
- If there is any credit balance / refundable capital levy on account, refund will be made via the designated auto-pay account.
- Please expect the financial settlement, including any eligible refund, will be completed within two calendar months after student’s last date of attendance.
- Parents are required to pay the non-refundable capital levy and admissions deposit as a new enrolment if their child re-enters any ESF school after the date of withdrawal.
Please click here to download the instruction guideline to submit a withdrawal form.
Should you have any enquiries regarding student withdrawal for Beacon Hill School, please contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> for assistance.