Central Applications – Year 1(2012 Birth) for August 2017-2018 admission – Online Admissions System (OS) Application for New Year 1 (2012 Birth)
If you are applying for Year 1 for August 2017 entry for a sibling born in 2012, the application period is from 1-30 September 2016. Applications received after 30 September 2016 are considered LATE and placed on the waiting list with the date received recorded. Applications are submitted through the ESF Online Application System.
For application guidelines and details please refer to ESF website at www.esf.edu.hk under admissions. If you have any enquiry or questions regarding the ESF primary application process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the ESF Admissions hotline at 3762-2411.
The ESF application fee is HK$2000. (Effective from 1 September 2013) This is a non-refundable, non-transferable administration fee which covers the cost of processing the application. Parents must apply and pay the application fee using the Online Admissions System.
Your application must be sent by ‘registered mail’ to the English Schools Foundation, Central Admissions for Year 1 ,25/F, 1063 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong for application to be completed. Supporting documents listed below should be received by the English Schools Foundation no later than 7 October 2016 for Central Application processing.
- Copy of completed ‘Online Application’ form or the Application slip/ acknowledgement email;
- Copy of application fee online payment result;
- Copy of child’s school/kindergarten reports for the last two years;
- Copy of student’s birth certificate;
- Copy of student’s passport (including the current visa status for Hong Kong);
- Copy of parent’s passports (including current visa status in Hong Kong);
- Copy of parent’s and child’s identity cards, if applicable as residing in Hong Kong;
- Details of parent attendance at ESF primary/secondary school (if applicable)
- Two proof of HK address documents – a stamped copy of tenancy or purchase agreement plus a utility bill or bank statement;
- Two student’s passport quality photographs showing his/her frontal face with clear facial features,
- measuring 4cm (width) x 5cm (height);
**An application with insufficient supporting documents or non-payment of fee will not be processed.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact ESF by the following methods:
- Email to email@example.com with the subject REQUEST FOR ESF APPLICATION FORM
- Hotline on 3762 2411 during office hours